Thursday, September 3, 2009

Aug. 31st, 2009

Last night, not too long after I wrote my last post, a drill sergeant made us take every item out of our locker and move it downstairs in 15 minutes and have it layed out Every person’s things have to be in the exact same place. After we accomplished our task, we had to gather our things and take it 100 yards away and do the same thing. While doing this, we had weapons guards to watch our weapons, but unfortunately they both decided it would be okay to take a shit at the same time. The drill sergeant who was “punishing” us walked into our bay and saw that nobody was guarding our weapons. Awesome.

We see 50 soldiers running to the PT field with E-tools (tiny shovels) and numerous 5 gallon jugs of water, and of course all 54 of our weapons. They were instructed to dig a giant hole, throw our weapons in, and cover them and pour water all over. Long story short, we had 30 minutes to take our shit back up to our bay, put it back perfectly in our locker, and dig up our weapons. We made the two guys who screwed us over clean all of our weapons, lol they got maybe two hours of sleep. We love to play fun games like that in our free time…FML. Drill sergeants aren’t fun to be around when they are bored.

So..we are doing MMA combatives right now. I have little interest in this but whatever, we have to learn it. I just found out that we are going to have to go up against our Drill Sergeants in a few days! The one our platoon is fighting is freaking huge! We have to fight him standing, and there are a few rules. Rule one, we can not swing and hit him. Rule two, we have to get him in four holds before we pass. We can only block his Haymaker blows to our face. Anyone else beside me think this does not sound like fun? Honestly! My idea of a good time is not getting my shit rocked over and over again by my drill sergeant. Lol. Awesome.

Friday we have a ten mile ruck march and tomorrow I have my fifth PT test. In order to go on family day, we have to pass this test. I was thinking how funny it would be to twist my ankle and m iss family day.. lol. God, I would be so mad, Ha Ha! I’ll pass my test reguardless though, it’s too easy.

Alright its bed time. I wasn’t paying attention to the time. Night people.

No comments:

Post a Comment